Skip to content
Text size:

Our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.

Do it online

There are lots of things that you can apply for online:

Already receiving support from us?

You should have been given direct contact details for your social care team.

If you've lost or forgotten this number, call us on 01305 221016 to explain your situation.

If you live outside of the Dorset Council area

If you live outside of the Dorset Council area, you will need to contact your local council. These councils are on the Dorset Council border:

View a map of the council boundaries.

Subject Access Request

A Subject Access Request (SAR) can be used by an individual to access personal data that is held about them, or someone they have authority to act on behalf of, by an organisation.  If you wish to request personal information that is held about you, you will need to provide us with certain information. Read more about SAR.