During office hours
Our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01305 221016
- contact us online
- Address: Dorset Direct, County Hall, Colliton Park, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1XJ
Do it online
There are lots of things that you can apply for online:
- Blue Badge Scheme
- Carers Assessment
- Report a concern an adult (safeguarding)
- Register as a carer in Dorset
- Register as a carer in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole
- Comments, compliments and complaints
- Dorset Home Choice housing register
- Assisted rubbish collection
- Safe and Independent Living (SAIL) assessment can direct you to a wide range of help, advice and support services across Dorset
Already receiving support from us?
You should have been given direct contact details for your social care team.
If you've lost or forgotten this number, call us on 01305 221016 to explain your situation.
If you live outside of the Dorset Council area
If you live outside of the Dorset Council area, you will need to contact your local council. These councils are on the Dorset Council border:
- Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole (BCP) Council
- Devon County Council
- Hampshire County Council
- Somerset County Council
- Wiltshire Council
Subject Access Request
A Subject Access Request (SAR) can be used by an individual to access personal data that is held about them, or someone they have authority to act on behalf of, by an organisation. If you wish to request personal information that is held about you, you will need to provide us with certain information. Read more about SAR.