Skip to content
Text size:
  • Home
  • Contact Adult Social Care and Support

Report a concern about an adult

If you have a concern about an adult being abused or neglected call 01305 221016 during office hours.

Call 01305 858250 for the Out of Hours Service if it is outside of normal office hours.

Contact the Police on 999 if you think someone may be at immediate risk of harm.

If you're not sure what abuse is, we have more information about what might be abuse.